[RW] aXiom vs The Pagans
Started by Aggie [2221311] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Unlucky [2472585]
· 8 likes ·
You, uhh, may wanna scroll up. Not that odd, the start time didnt work for us so we changed it. If it had the side effect of annoying some of your hitters thats just a bonus. I would also like …
And all but 1 of those are ours.
We all knew RW wouldn't ever be 1v1, but this shit is pathetic.
I'll give CR credit, they're definitely quick with the turtle assists. At 3m/hit and 1m/assist, the bill's getting up there already
I guess just let us know when y'all wanna war then, but that bills gotta look really big compared to your loss rewards
[image: media.tenor.com]
[image: media.tenor.com]
First time I've not been hit during a ranked war.
Well usually by this time i sit in the hospital with maxed med cd, so this is a fresh take.
Having to have CR sit on you because you cant turtle yourself. Pathetic.
imagine still crying about legit tactics half a year after RWs are out...
....and while leading..
theaterr organize your dudes or i'll poach you xD
btw this is looking like a great war, less qq more pewpew
....and while leading..
theaterr organize your dudes or i'll poach you xD
btw this is looking like a great war, less qq more pewpew
You know what, this is 100% on me
[image: i.imgur.com]
I accept this strange punishment you have decided to apply to me
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I accept this strange punishment you have decided to apply to me
[image: i.imgur.com]
High five for getting aXiom right.
Nobody on our side has an issue with turtling. It's a legit tactic we've used ourselves and will use again when it's called for.
It's paying a fortune to CR to keep you hosped for the first 14 HOURS of war that is... odd
Nobody on our side has an issue with turtling. It's a legit tactic we've used ourselves and will use again when it's called for.
It's paying a fortune to CR to keep you hosped for the first 14 HOURS of war that is... odd
Nobody on our side has an issue with turtling.
You, uhh, may wanna scroll up.
It's paying a fortune to CR to keep you hosped for the first 14 HOURS of war that is... odd
Not that odd, the start time didnt work for us so we changed it. If it had the side effect of annoying some of your hitters thats just a bonus.
I would also like to take this opportunity to point out that CR are very reasonably priced, and offer a great service, 10/10 will use to changed RW start times again.
Wait so when CR jumped in and hosp everyone after you got a chain bonus that was just changing start time? And here I thought time was linear.
Personally my issue is just ruins the fun, all the changes prior to RW release with medical and outside hits were to make RW more 1v1 but still isn't there.
All that said, CR certainly was on the ball, bet they have a pretty good system up and running.
Personally my issue is just ruins the fun, all the changes prior to RW release with medical and outside hits were to make RW more 1v1 but still isn't there.
All that said, CR certainly was on the ball, bet they have a pretty good system up and running.
I did scroll up and as I can read, I can see that 0 people said turtling shouldn't exist.
Ftr, our primary reaction to your tactic was boredom.
Ftr, our primary reaction to your tactic was boredom.
Wait so when CR jumped in and hosp everyone after you got a chain bonus that was just changing start time? And here I thought time was linear.
I was responding directly to the question about why we turtled at the start for 14 hours. You can tell by the fact that I quoted the question and then answered the question.
Personally my issue is just ruins the fun, all the changes prior to RW release with medical and outside hits were to make RW more 1v1 but still isn't there.
¯\_(?)_/¯.
All that said, CR certainly was on the ball, bet they have a pretty good system up and running.
Agreed.
You lot are crazy good at pretending I said something else.
But you didn’t say to me that “no one in aXiom said that turtling shouldn’t exist” you said:
And at the very least AceSoron seems to have an issue with it, let alone the mountain of salt above that.
Well … yeah. Of course it was, you had nothing to do because we changed the start time. If you guys found it the height of entertainment I’d be concerned tbf.
I did scroll up and as I can read, I can see that 0 people said turtling shouldn't exist.
But you didn’t say to me that “no one in aXiom said that turtling shouldn’t exist” you said:
Nobody on our side has an issue with turtling
And at the very least AceSoron seems to have an issue with it, let alone the mountain of salt above that.
Ftr, our primary reaction to your tactic was boredom.
Well … yeah. Of course it was, you had nothing to do because we changed the start time. If you guys found it the height of entertainment I’d be concerned tbf.
No problem with turtling, issue with outside interference.
And you can't claim it was changing start time when CR came back after your push.
And you can't claim it was changing start time when CR came back after your push.
You are clearly struggling to understand. Read this post, it will help.
Mentions: [RW] aXiom vs The Pagans
To be completely honest on mobile so actually how it loaded totally missed that post lol