Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing wheel

Started by Insanity_Klown [2247235] on in Bugs & Issues.

40 replies · 413 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
59 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Insanity_Klown [2247235]
The wheel of mediocrity is missing from the spin the wheel in casino. It has been missing since the server went down due to the elimination competition startup. I've reinstalled the game as well as cleared Cassius and any other fix I could think of. Could someone look into this for me and get back to me.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you try Incognito/Inprivate mode in one of your device's browser and see if it replicates there?
Insanity_Klown [2247235]
Thank you for the update, at least there is a go around for now. Hope it gets fixed soon. But I can at least get back to playing it through desktop mode.
pakalnss96 [3427164]

I have the same issue. Wheel of Mediocrity is missing from Spin the Wheel. I'm using Google Chrome on Google Pixel 6 Pro device, Android 15.

 

If I rotate phone, then it shows all wheels, but then menu gets broken. I installed Firefox web browser and there are no issues, so it seems to be affecting just Chrome browser.

 

[image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io]

pakalnss96 [3427164]

It happens all the time. I have done anything I could think - clear Google Chrome cache, logout and login again, try incognito mode, trying mobile network and home wifi. If there are any options to troubleshoot this further I can help.

 

Or maybe I should just use Firefox. As I said everything works fine there.

toshykazu [1435333] Admin Staff

I really don't know, last time I tried to debug one issue it was because of the NordVPN, it's unlikely that this is the case with you. 

It'd be good to know on which devices it is reproducible, maybe this could help.