Missing wheel
Started by Insanity_Klown [2247235] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 41
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 59 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Thanks!
Mentions: Wheel of fortune bug
So for now I have a workaround
If this helps, since it's still there...
The bug is still there
I have the same issue. Wheel of Mediocrity is missing from Spin the Wheel. I'm using Google Chrome on Google Pixel 6 Pro device, Android 15.
If I rotate phone, then it shows all wheels, but then menu gets broken. I installed Firefox web browser and there are no issues, so it seems to be affecting just Chrome browser.
It feels like some assets failed to load.
Can you reproduce it consistently?
It happens all the time. I have done anything I could think - clear Google Chrome cache, logout and login again, try incognito mode, trying mobile network and home wifi. If there are any options to troubleshoot this further I can help.
Or maybe I should just use Firefox. As I said everything works fine there.
I really don't know, last time I tried to debug one issue it was because of the NordVPN, it's unlikely that this is the case with you.
It'd be good to know on which devices it is reproducible, maybe this could help.
As said before this happen on Google Pixel 6 Pro phone.