20 replies · 553 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Khal[2595709]
· 10 likes · They let anyone into committee these days
Nika99[2306783]Moderator
· 1 likes · Just say congrats and if you are feeling generous send a gift! Tell them they are now closer to 60NNB
Not sure what you want from this, creating a thread in the achievements forum asking a question? Maybe congratulate him, offer advice, I dont know lmao.
The beauty of Torn is that you can play at your own pace. There's no shame in taking your time. I'm 5557 days old and only hit 60 NNB this year. Spent probably a decade inactive, and another 3 years not really building my character but instead playing how I wanted to at the time.
Onto the advice: Tell them congratulations! Lift your friends up and they will do the same for you.
Well if they see this, I hope they have a dry sense of humour or they may end up as an ex-friend. As above, a simple 'well done' probably would have sufficed rather than a public shaming.
So...here's a little more context: The individual in question has repeatedly sworn off hacking, only to be seen in jail for an attempted hacking two days later. This has been going on for years. Is there a twelve-step group for this?
What's wrong with taking the game at your own pace? It's an achievement they're proud of, why would you shit on (by making a sarcastic thread about) an achievement your friend is proud of?
Miz, You've already gave your response when he announced it on the Discord. "If you were 6 months old, we'd congratulate you on that."
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that this thread was made as some kind of joke. But the guy is also an old friend of mine. So I don't appreciate this post.
And I didn't think it would need to be said, But don't insult another faction member on the forums, It's rude.