no one could hit due to lag, restore pls
chain died
Started by ita [2523178] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 5 likes ·
I've restored all chains that I could following the outage. Once a chain has fully cooled down however I cannot restore them, my apologies to those who lost out. - begaydocrimes [2668560]
· 5 likes ·
Carbon Penguins chain died while multiple people attempted to access torn and make attacks. Chain needs to be reinstated. - Hemigidius [2157705]
· 3 likes ·
Chain restored, ty!
Chain restored, ty!
Carbon Penguins chain died while multiple people attempted to access torn and make attacks. Chain needs to be reinstated.
Couldn't log in at all. Kept saying Torns server was down
Same here.
Chains need to be reset. I and others from my faction were trying to hit but couldn't.
Ours died too
us too :/
Same here - the site itself was accessible (for me at least) but I couldn't navigate between pages or make attacks
same here, we werent able to come online because of server down, and when saw it chain broke
Reinstate our chains
JUX had the same problem
I got the cloud flare error page I'm use to setting when Yata is down. Our chain needs restored too.
Maiden Voyage chain broke at 164 due to 522 & 524 errors :-(
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
The Black Hands Chain also died when we were all kicked out
Same here :(
Reinstate please
Ours died just before bonus hit. Nobody could access site. Lots of screenshot proof of Cloudflare errors with timings
Please restore my med cooldown to, all this lag and errors have made me max it prematurely. I don't have access to early discharge immunity either :(
Ours died too because of the server issues!