It’s LE WOLF to you MR
200 ENEMIES - A REFLECTION
Started by THEFERRETT [2352197] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 144 / 144 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Excellent. 200 confirmed fans, congrats bro.
202 of the most intelligent folk in comparison to 111 spazzes more like.
This is a very thought-provoking take, maybe success is truly shown by the number of jealous haters someone has.
Doctor THEFERRET thank you for your INTRIGUING analysis!!!
Doctor THEFERRET thank you for your INTRIGUING analysis!!!
ED is a prick, get used to it...
what happened to your networth though....
Rookie numbers
00:09:18 - 28/10/22 You added THEFERRETT to your enemies list
00:09:18 - 28/10/22 You added THEFERRETT to your enemies list
I second this. Spend one of your thread dividends on a friend/foe reveal and let them all explain.
Bump and I’d like a dividend xd
"200 people who's MOM i've f**kED."
how did you find so many single mothers--
hello to all torn city mothers i am a very kind boy pls adopt me and give me attention thank you <3
how did you find so many single mothers--
hello to all torn city mothers i am a very kind boy pls adopt me and give me attention thank you <3
Mentions: THEFERRETT [2352197]
Yes I do
60 billion Torn Dollars are currently invested in the Monarch Stock Fund by THEFERRETT
Love you MrMike xx
Bro!
You are definitely looking good, but while talking about your brand I think it’s time to update your forum Sig. it’s inconsistent and confusing.
You are definitely looking good, but while talking about your brand I think it’s time to update your forum Sig. it’s inconsistent and confusing.
Hello old friend - hope you are well!
I’ll see what I can do about the SIG
I’ll see what I can do about the SIG
I smell a fan.
Perhaps, smell my fingers if you want to smell your mum x