Ooooooof !!
Started by MeanMike [1884314] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 51
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CRLF [2095076]
· 31 likes ·
In other news, one of these top factions ate a DB.... [image: gyazo.com] [image: gyazo.com] - MeanMike [1884314]
· 12 likes ·
Yeah, this part.. As soon as I saw it happen, I KNEW the shit post was coming, so I thought I would "jump on the grenade" and at least do it with some love and care and some good-natured humor. … - Gas [2375993]
· 10 likes ·
.
News ticker is just salt in the wound.
That’s gotta hurrrrrrrrttttttt
ns3 being the real main like always :P
A faction led by Rhino failing to achieve something, im shocked :o
Gratify too busy editing posts that don’t breach any guidelines to watch the chain?
They were nicw enough to let us keep the #1 spot
Jesus effing Christ.
Yup, it's close.
Is this the sexiest faction page header you've ever seen or what?
I'm trying to think what you could possibly add to this picture to improve it, and I'm drawing a blank...
[image: gyazo.com]
Is this the sexiest faction page header you've ever seen or what?
I'm trying to think what you could possibly add to this picture to improve it, and I'm drawing a blank...
[image: gyazo.com]
.
#1
:P
:P
oh right, diamond is above platinum. You can tell I've been away, lol.
Damm, that sucks. Chaining is tough. Hope you get there at your next attempt!
Embarrassing.
I can imagine how dead the faction chat is over there right now
Fyi we planned this so Rhino won't make** us do a 100k next year
I blame roxy