Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Opinion on bread.

Started by Centrel [2832005] on in General Non-related.

37 replies · 341 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

gnorf [2411019]
I got the fresh bread from the bakery at hannaford once now I can't stand to eat the regular shit everyone stocks. Like not at all, I'd rather eat a hamburger without a bun :(
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
You mean the one food stuff created by every society in the world?

Try eating a burger without it...

Whist not looking like a dick, obviously...
Mr_Paradise [2091342]
Fool did you just say that burger meat, rice, salad, and fries go together?
Additionally, are you including the food shown in the picture as well?
Bc you lost me at salad and rice go together, and then the combo was just enough to completely shake me
A_Mean_Person [1631303]
They do. And yes with the egg also. Its quite a traditional dish around here both with steak and burger.

And yes i can imagine anything without 1kg of added fat or sugar shaking an american. More or less how what you guys call "bread" shakes me.
Laughingman91 [2044206]
I never really gave it much thought but I really only value the utility of bread; I can put a bag of chocolate chip brioches in my backpack and know that i can cure my hunger at any time while i go around - but it's really poor nutritionally.

If i had a way to carry fruit and meat around with me and keep it fresh and enjoyable I would probably never eat regular bread, except turkish bread or garlic bread as part of a dinner.
Mr_Paradise [2091342]
Bro what we pass for bread shakes me too. Legit, I left a loaf of brad out in the air for a week, and it turned to rock, legit smacked a buddy of mine with it and it hurt him more than it. A different load was exactly the same after a month exposed. Not one living thing would touch it...