What is your opinion on bread. Good? Bad? Taste fine? Taste bland? Or have you never ate bread.
Opinion on bread.
Started by Centrel [2832005] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- A_Mean_Person [1631303]
· 2 likes ·
You mean, like in a... plate? [image: poupadinhosecomvales.com] Add him some rice, some salad, some fries, or all the 3... I'm quite fine with breadless burgers. - A_Mean_Person [1631303]
· 1 likes ·
They do. And yes with the egg also. Its quite a traditional dish around here both with steak and burger. And yes i can imagine anything without 1kg of added fat or sugar shaking an american. More or less how … - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
It's pretty over priced in the item market atm. Might be a good investment.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background]
Duck approved
[image: media.tenor.com]
When I first started I ran a faction called Bread and Butter.
I like Bread.
I like Bread.
It's the toast of the town.
I got the fresh bread from the bakery at hannaford once now I can't stand to eat the regular shit everyone stocks. Like not at all, I'd rather eat a hamburger without a bun :(
I've spoke about Hannaford before and no one knew what I was talking about, I get all my food there.
Yep it's definitely a real thing, unlike Australia. Maybe just an East coast USA thing tho not sure
One of my favorite places to be is on the burnt side of the toast.
It's pretty over priced in the item market atm. Might be a good investment.
You mean the one food stuff created by every society in the world?
Try eating a burger without it...
Whist not looking like a dick, obviously...
Try eating a burger without it...
Whist not looking like a dick, obviously...
You mean, like in a... plate?
[image: poupadinhosecomvales.com]
Add him some rice, some salad, some fries, or all the 3... I'm quite fine with breadless burgers.
[image: poupadinhosecomvales.com]
Add him some rice, some salad, some fries, or all the 3... I'm quite fine with breadless burgers.
Fool did you just say that burger meat, rice, salad, and fries go together?
Additionally, are you including the food shown in the picture as well?
Bc you lost me at salad and rice go together, and then the combo was just enough to completely shake me
Additionally, are you including the food shown in the picture as well?
Bc you lost me at salad and rice go together, and then the combo was just enough to completely shake me
They do. And yes with the egg also. Its quite a traditional dish around here both with steak and burger.
And yes i can imagine anything without 1kg of added fat or sugar shaking an american. More or less how what you guys call "bread" shakes me.
And yes i can imagine anything without 1kg of added fat or sugar shaking an american. More or less how what you guys call "bread" shakes me.
I never really gave it much thought but I really only value the utility of bread; I can put a bag of chocolate chip brioches in my backpack and know that i can cure my hunger at any time while i go around - but it's really poor nutritionally.
If i had a way to carry fruit and meat around with me and keep it fresh and enjoyable I would probably never eat regular bread, except turkish bread or garlic bread as part of a dinner.
If i had a way to carry fruit and meat around with me and keep it fresh and enjoyable I would probably never eat regular bread, except turkish bread or garlic bread as part of a dinner.
Hawaiian style?
Bro what we pass for bread shakes me too. Legit, I left a loaf of brad out in the air for a week, and it turned to rock, legit smacked a buddy of mine with it and it hurt him more than it. A different load was exactly the same after a month exposed. Not one living thing would touch it...
I still can't follow your desire in side/ingredient pairs.