I've tried it with other scripts that I found and it doesn't work. It has to be modified some kind of way to actually call tornpda instead of Torn (not sure how to explain it)
[Userscript] War Machine Helper
Started by Untouchable [1360035] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i just tried it and it works, after fixing the thing mentioned earlier.
i didn't use the same fix so if you have problems let me know.
i didn't use the same fix so if you have problems let me know.
I asked Manulito (the guy who does Tornpda) about adopting your script for use with his app. Here is his answer He gave this suggestion. Maybe you can help script it for Tornpda?
Mentions: [APP] Torn PDA
I’ve DMd him, I made this script a long time ago so not surprising that it’s kinda broken but I’ll work with him to add it since there’s been an uptick of interest recently
Thanks, I appreciate it
It works perfectly in TornPDA when you remove the part I mentioned previously
this.
I can update the script to do this
my log looks like this when the script is active. only in items page (obviously).
i'm on firefox, if it can make a difference.
[image: snipboard.io]
i'm on firefox, if it can make a difference.
[image: snipboard.io]
This thing is still happening.