Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Userscript] War Machine Helper

Started by Untouchable [1360035] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.

29 replies · 2.14k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
I've tried it with other scripts that I found and it doesn't work. It has to be modified some kind of way to actually call tornpda instead of Torn (not sure how to explain it)
Catarchy [2632824]
i just tried it and it works, after fixing the thing mentioned earlier.
i didn't use the same fix so if you have problems let me know.
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
I’ve DMd him, I made this script a long time ago so not surprising that it’s kinda broken but I’ll work with him to add it since there’s been an uptick of interest recently