You're welcome in this house, we get down on Sundays. <3
Dinner? Anyone?
Started by Kansas_Cookie [2757751] on in Food & Cooking.
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Love Sweet Baby Ray's
We'd rather be outside than inside, but May-Jul was rain almost everyday and we just never got enough grilling this year.
Disappointing
We'd rather be outside than inside, but May-Jul was rain almost everyday and we just never got enough grilling this year.
Disappointing
today i cooked ramen, egg noodles, bok choy, ginger, beans and bamboo shoots, with shallots and fried onion, with slow cooked pork, boiled egg soaked in soy, made my own broth.. sorry folks no msg here, i know uncle roger would not approve unless he got to taste it.
Whatever floats your boat friend.
Had to look up bamboo shoots, Idk where I could find them around here. Definitely looks interesting.
Sounds like a solid Asian dish.
Sounds like a solid Asian dish.
Smoked turkey, roasted brussel sprouts, mashed potatos, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls, deviled eggs, apple Tarte, and wine....lots of wine. Happy Thanksgiving to folks in the USA.
Started prepping yesterday, I've been brine>roasting my bird these last 5-6 years. Cuts the cooktime down.
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving
I'm an average chow mein enjoyer...
today i made prawn and mango salad with vermicelli noodles soaked in nam jim, green beans, cucumber, tomato, avocado, finely chopped red chilli, carrot, coriander, mango of course and prawns, salt n pepper and fresh squeezed lime n some fresh spinach leaves, its summer here atm and im melting so hot food been cutting down a bit.
A slab of Shepherds pie, slaps different!
Sounds amazing!
Oh wow! Love Shepherds Pie.
My latest creation was homemade roasted Garlic Butter Jumbo Shrimp over seasoned rice with homemade Artisan Garlic Bread - because I roasted my own elephant garlic & had to prep everything, it took more much longer than I expected but it came out phenomenal & everyone at work wanted to try some - a few people said it was the best garlic bread they'd ever had so I was proud of myself :)
That's sounds amazing! I love to toast garlic bread, slather on some butter and have it with coffee in the morning.
That sounds delicious too! :) I still have half of my bread so I am considering making another one very soon!
Tonight I made homemade stove top spicy lasagna with turkey sausage - with all the fixings added in for more flavor :p
Tonight I made homemade stove top spicy lasagna with turkey sausage - with all the fixings added in for more flavor :p
Stovetop lasagna? Sounds interesting, please tell more.
Yeah, it was started from a lasagna starting kit (basically just the lasagna pasta pieces) which reminded me of raviolis lol. I cooked up the turkey sausage with all the seasonings & fixing that I wanted to spice it up with adding some green chiles, Mule sauce, etc to liven it up a bit. Cooked all of that up for 5 or so minutes before mixing in the milk, water, sauce & cheeses which I simmered & ended up making enough for dinner & lunch - there was more but not trying to write a novel in forums :)
I don't cook much but some things I do/can make:
Otherwise I just pick something from my Kitchen 52 cards (worth a look if you prefer simple recipes and aren't good at deciding on something).
- Shrimp curry
- Grilled steak ratatouille
- Spaghetti bolognese
Otherwise I just pick something from my Kitchen 52 cards (worth a look if you prefer simple recipes and aren't good at deciding on something).