Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Matzstonks Investments, Over 1 Trillion invested

Started by Matzkops [2566807] on in Stock Market.

512 replies · 35.5k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 513 / 513 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
This is not true. As proof I R-'d your post, changed some pages, and removed the R-. You only have a few minutes to remove it though, pretty sure it's 5 minutes.
-Atlas- [14297]
Well Matz - we've derailed the thread a bit, but you've gotten some bumps with it as well, so enjoy.

Good info learned here, and some money made in the process -- invest today.
Matzkops [2566807]
I'm busy today again and tomorrow as well, so the update per mail will come tomorrow. Will try to update the forum a bit earlier, should be an 1.5% week this time
Matzkops [2566807]
This week could have been better, but it also could have been worse, so business as usual it seems.

Overall profit: 1.6886%

Profit per tier:
Tier Investment Profit
Coal Less than 3b 0,8443%
Charcoal 3b+ 0,8950%
Graphite 5b+ 0,9625%
Diamond 10b+ 1,0469%
Carbonado 25b+ 1,1482%
Carbonara 50b+ 1,2665%
Carbon fiber 100b+ 1,3509%
Matzkops [2566807]
Profit from the week 27th of Nov to 3rd of Dec: +0.7948%
Tier Investment Profit this week
Coal Less than 3b 0,3974%
Charcoal 3b+ 0,4213%
Graphite 5b+ 0,4531%
Diamond 10b+ 0,4928%
Carbonado 25b+ 0,5405%
Carbonara 50b+ 0,5961%
Carbon fiber 100b+ 0,6359%
Matzkops [2566807]
I'll be busy today an tomorrow again, due to an important exam on Monday. Update will come on Monday

Unless today is really good though, it looks like 0 profits this week unfortunately
Matzkops [2566807]
Good observation! The loss at the beginning of the week was still slightly higher unfortunately. The last two days of the current week have been very good though, so I have high hopes there!

Week from 4th to 10th Dec: -0,1068%
Profit for investors: 0%
Matzkops [2566807]
Everyone who is currently invested with me will get 1% of their investment as celebration!

Thank you all so much for trusting and supporting me! The way that Matzstonks has grown is insane to me and every time I try to grasp the growth we've had I get dizzy.

Thank you all so much!

I will ask you all per mail if you want it paid out or reinvested.
Warcrypt [2762099]
When -Atlas- introduced you to me, I was a tad bit unsure, however, I have learned to trust his judgment, and I am so glad I did. You do an amazing job, Congrats !!! Best Hedge fund and one of the really good people I know on torn.