Sad - he did not message me - would have had fun
Matzstonks Investments, Over 1 Trillion invested
Started by Matzkops [2566807] on in Stock Market.
Posts archived: 513 / 513 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You can click again (or un-click) the vote so it removes the negative vote.
Only if you are on the same page when you dislike it
Ah damn, that's on me then. I typically fix the incorrect rating at the same time, so didn't know that was an issue.
This is not true. As proof I R-'d your post, changed some pages, and removed the R-. You only have a few minutes to remove it though, pretty sure it's 5 minutes.
Oh damn..I thought it was my bad. I guess it is a time limit.
Well Matz - we've derailed the thread a bit, but you've gotten some bumps with it as well, so enjoy.
Good info learned here, and some money made in the process -- invest today.
Good info learned here, and some money made in the process -- invest today.
I'm busy today again and tomorrow as well, so the update per mail will come tomorrow. Will try to update the forum a bit earlier, should be an 1.5% week this time
This week could have been better, but it also could have been worse, so business as usual it seems.
Overall profit: 1.6886%
Profit per tier:
Overall profit: 1.6886%
Profit per tier:
| Tier | Investment | Profit |
| Coal | Less than 3b | 0,8443% |
| Charcoal | 3b+ | 0,8950% |
| Graphite | 5b+ | 0,9625% |
| Diamond | 10b+ | 1,0469% |
| Carbonado | 25b+ | 1,1482% |
| Carbonara | 50b+ | 1,2665% |
| Carbon fiber | 100b+ | 1,3509% |
Profit about 0.9% this week, proper update coming monday
Profit from the week 27th of Nov to 3rd of Dec: +0.7948%
| Tier | Investment | Profit this week |
| Coal | Less than 3b | 0,3974% |
| Charcoal | 3b+ | 0,4213% |
| Graphite | 5b+ | 0,4531% |
| Diamond | 10b+ | 0,4928% |
| Carbonado | 25b+ | 0,5405% |
| Carbonara | 50b+ | 0,5961% |
| Carbon fiber | 100b+ | 0,6359% |
I'll be busy today an tomorrow again, due to an important exam on Monday. Update will come on Monday
Unless today is really good though, it looks like 0 profits this week unfortunately
Unless today is really good though, it looks like 0 profits this week unfortunately
Seems we had a good ending of the week looking at the public sheet :) good luck with your exams tho!
Good observation! The loss at the beginning of the week was still slightly higher unfortunately. The last two days of the current week have been very good though, so I have high hopes there!
Week from 4th to 10th Dec: -0,1068%
Profit for investors: 0%
Week from 4th to 10th Dec: -0,1068%
Profit for investors: 0%
Matzstonks will be 1 year old in two days! Expect a treat from me!
Ooh wow!
Everyone who is currently invested with me will get 1% of their investment as celebration!
Thank you all so much for trusting and supporting me! The way that Matzstonks has grown is insane to me and every time I try to grasp the growth we've had I get dizzy.
Thank you all so much!
I will ask you all per mail if you want it paid out or reinvested.
Thank you all so much for trusting and supporting me! The way that Matzstonks has grown is insane to me and every time I try to grasp the growth we've had I get dizzy.
Thank you all so much!
I will ask you all per mail if you want it paid out or reinvested.
congratz man! well deserved!
wohoooo
When -Atlas- introduced you to me, I was a tad bit unsure, however, I have learned to trust his judgment, and I am so glad I did. You do an amazing job, Congrats !!! Best Hedge fund and one of the really good people I know on torn.