When the faction tell you about finding stuff in the city after almost 3 years of playing
(243 items)
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
City finding
Started by SR_ [2448746] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I refuse to believe you haven't clicked this funky button once in almost 3 years of playing xd
[image: images.mavri.dev]
Also, install TornTools and it'l tell you how much all of that is worth :p
[image: images.mavri.dev]
Also, install TornTools and it'l tell you how much all of that is worth :p
I'm no expert but that's at least 2 mil.
yeah i didnt have torntools till now, and i always used the quick link and not the map itself
I'll pay you 1m for all those finds...
How much is the total value of items found? XD
Love juice looks lk the most expensive at a glance
161.7m
according to torn.report its the meathook
well you aint wrong
meh, spare change here in TC... xD
question about finding stuff: are you literally just clicking through various links to areas within the city section of the website? I never understood that part
You have a chance to get item(s) spawned every new day (00:00 TCT)
if you have torntools (on pc) it will lightup items in the city when it displays the map, and just click on them to pick em up
yeah i know but still 160+m i didnt know about aint bad
Oh lol didnt see that
Roughly one item every four days. I don't feel bad on my lack of luck lol.
Wait.... 3 years and only 243 items
I stopped collecting on the 1st Jan this year to see how much I get in a year..... I have around the same amount as you do and its been 11 months
I do have 10 merrits in City finds
I stopped collecting on the 1st Jan this year to see how much I get in a year..... I have around the same amount as you do and its been 11 months
I do have 10 merrits in City finds
i just cleanup my city finds in april
[image: i.imgur.com]
picked up 513 items in the last 365 days lol
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
picked up 513 items in the last 365 days lol
[image: i.imgur.com]
Items won’t spawn if the account is inactive, right?