Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City finding

Started by SR_ [2448746] on in General Discussion.

22 replies · 694 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

RealJolimoli [2768239]
question about finding stuff: are you literally just clicking through various links to areas within the city section of the website? I never understood that part
SR_ [2448746]
if you have torntools (on pc) it will lightup items in the city when it displays the map, and just click on them to pick em up
Awesome-O [2356036]
Wait.... 3 years and only 243 items
I stopped collecting on the 1st Jan this year to see how much I get in a year..... I have around the same amount as you do and its been 11 months

I do have 10 merrits in City finds