It is with a heavy heart that I write this thread
I logged in today and took a xanax then trained my speed, I did not even bother with doing my crimes. As I sit here looking at my full nerve bar I wonder if anyone else feels the same way.
There is nothing to do on this pile of shit game anymore
I have run out of noobs to bully, talking shit to people is getting boring, my stats are already on an elite level but even if they weren't... what's the point, it's a never ending cycle.
If you are one of the retards on this game that finds enjoyment in attacking NPCs for retard loot then please don't post on this thread
I have queried this topic with several known players in the game and here were their responses, if this doesn't tell you that something needs to change then I don't know what will:
I knew Torn was dead when bogie let members of the committee and prominent members of the game dox my RL info with zero repercussion.
— Uncle
I knew the game was dead when I got called a free internet policeman and bogie did not ban them. I work so hard to push my agenda and banned all the good people from the forums.
— Skeletor
If torn died I’d have to get a real job. Torn will never die under my watch.
— realistassasin
I told y’all slots is f**king rigged !! Didn’t i ?? I pleaded with everyone I knew, all the great analytical minds in my faction to find a loophole and they kept calling me crazy and stupid for losing $100b+ to the slot machine.
— MeanMike
Ever since they caught us using API keys and patched the stock bug we abused, I’ve ran out of ways to make money. I have no more profits left to skim.
— Xanty
Torn still needs more gender options, I pitched it to the committee and they all laughed at me. That’s when I knew the game was dead.
— Proxima
What changes would you like to see implemented?
I logged in today and took a xanax then trained my speed, I did not even bother with doing my crimes. As I sit here looking at my full nerve bar I wonder if anyone else feels the same way.
There is nothing to do on this pile of shit game anymore
I have run out of noobs to bully, talking shit to people is getting boring, my stats are already on an elite level but even if they weren't... what's the point, it's a never ending cycle.
If you are one of the retards on this game that finds enjoyment in attacking NPCs for retard loot then please don't post on this thread
I have queried this topic with several known players in the game and here were their responses, if this doesn't tell you that something needs to change then I don't know what will:
I knew Torn was dead when bogie let members of the committee and prominent members of the game dox my RL info with zero repercussion.
— Uncle
I knew the game was dead when I got called a free internet policeman and bogie did not ban them. I work so hard to push my agenda and banned all the good people from the forums.
— Skeletor
If torn died I’d have to get a real job. Torn will never die under my watch.
— realistassasin
I told y’all slots is f**king rigged !! Didn’t i ?? I pleaded with everyone I knew, all the great analytical minds in my faction to find a loophole and they kept calling me crazy and stupid for losing $100b+ to the slot machine.
— MeanMike
Ever since they caught us using API keys and patched the stock bug we abused, I’ve ran out of ways to make money. I have no more profits left to skim.
— Xanty
Torn still needs more gender options, I pitched it to the committee and they all laughed at me. That’s when I knew the game was dead.
— Proxima
What changes would you like to see implemented?