Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1

Started by Blackdays [2139605] on in Graveyard.

40 replies · 285 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Blackdays [2139605] ×1

JackKelly [2271177]
Maybe everyone just needs to lower their expectations. Seriously, it's like yall expected them to be passing out thousands of items worth billions each.

The npc's did hand out some valuable items, and a few people lucked out and got some good shit, that doesnt mean everyone is entitled to a piece. Think of it more like a lottery, maybe you'll win something big, unlikely, but possible.
JackKelly [2271177]
Thats because the solution has already been implemented. Thats why so many players are bitching about not being able to buy anything, because it is locked to them. It isn't the big bad scripts this time. It's just bad luck and people quicker than you.
Unlucky [2472585]
You should report me if you think I’m cheating lol.


I disliked you’re idea because it’s idiotic. Post a less idiotic idea and I’ll consider updooting it.
Taxxon [882264]
This is much better than previous years. I dont have scripts and I have made 10M+ just in check bazaars every 5 minutes or so.

Its a Black Friday Sale - Not Mega Millions Giveaway.
Unlucky [2472585]
You don’t understand what this forum is here for.


It’s not for you to post a stupid idea and hope people fix it. It’s for you to post a suggestion and for people to vote it up if the think it’s good and down if they think it’s be written by someone dropped on their head as a child.


And I don’t need to know what the correct solution is to know that yours isn’t it.
Taxxon [882264]
Then don't participate. This is like bitching about having to put on a costume and knock on doors for free candy during Halloween.

Have you ever even been active during a Black Friday event? It sure doesn't look like it.

This is much better than pervious years.
Blackdays [2139605]
events are made to only take your time and money and any sort of person who would post for improvements on said event are evil (sacrasm)
Unlucky [2472585]
I said it’s not for other people to fix.


Why are you trying to say I’ve said that people shouldn’t reply?