1
About this thread
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 41
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Blackdays [2139605] ×1
[background color=#6cad2b].[/background]
https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=2577101#/
[background color=#6cad2b].[/background]
Have you considered gitting good?
who needs improvements to any event ruin them more! (sarcasm)
Maybe everyone just needs to lower their expectations. Seriously, it's like yall expected them to be passing out thousands of items worth billions each.
The npc's did hand out some valuable items, and a few people lucked out and got some good shit, that doesnt mean everyone is entitled to a piece. Think of it more like a lottery, maybe you'll win something big, unlikely, but possible.
The npc's did hand out some valuable items, and a few people lucked out and got some good shit, that doesnt mean everyone is entitled to a piece. Think of it more like a lottery, maybe you'll win something big, unlikely, but possible.
we have fully learned that nobody wants events to be good we want them worse (sarcasm)
Thats because the solution has already been implemented. Thats why so many players are bitching about not being able to buy anything, because it is locked to them. It isn't the big bad scripts this time. It's just bad luck and people quicker than you.
You should report me if you think I’m cheating lol.
I disliked you’re idea because it’s idiotic. Post a less idiotic idea and I’ll consider updooting it.
I disliked you’re idea because it’s idiotic. Post a less idiotic idea and I’ll consider updooting it.
never try to help others because nobody wants anything improved when you can cheat (sarcasm)
only enjoy bad events(sarcasm)
we def dislike improvements (sarcasm)
This is much better than previous years. I dont have scripts and I have made 10M+ just in check bazaars every 5 minutes or so.
Its a Black Friday Sale - Not Mega Millions Giveaway.
Its a Black Friday Sale - Not Mega Millions Giveaway.
You don’t understand what this forum is here for.
It’s not for you to post a stupid idea and hope people fix it. It’s for you to post a suggestion and for people to vote it up if the think it’s good and down if they think it’s be written by someone dropped on their head as a child.
And I don’t need to know what the correct solution is to know that yours isn’t it.
It’s not for you to post a stupid idea and hope people fix it. It’s for you to post a suggestion and for people to vote it up if the think it’s good and down if they think it’s be written by someone dropped on their head as a child.
And I don’t need to know what the correct solution is to know that yours isn’t it.
Who would ever enjoy a event! its made to suck (sarcasm)
Then don't participate. This is like bitching about having to put on a costume and knock on doors for free candy during Halloween.
Have you ever even been active during a Black Friday event? It sure doesn't look like it.
This is much better than pervious years.
Have you ever even been active during a Black Friday event? It sure doesn't look like it.
This is much better than pervious years.
events are made to only take your time and money and any sort of person who would post for improvements on said event are evil (sacrasm)
I said it’s not for other people to fix.
Why are you trying to say I’ve said that people shouldn’t reply?
Why are you trying to say I’ve said that people shouldn’t reply?
Think again.