Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Discarding items when flying

Started by Minwoo [2613613] on in General Discussion.

2 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Minwoo [2613613]
Anyone else think that there should be an option to either discard or sell an item from the stuff they buy when they travel. Sometimes I accidentally buy the wrong item and it's frustrating to have to travel back knowing its a wasted few hours flying.
Nola [2103158]
In all the time I've played Torn, I've never done that. You seem like the guy that will buy Vicodin instead of Xanax.