Anyone else think that there should be an option to either discard or sell an item from the stuff they buy when they travel. Sometimes I accidentally buy the wrong item and it's frustrating to have to travel back knowing its a wasted few hours flying.
Discarding items when flying
Started by Minwoo [2613613] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
In all the time I've played Torn, I've never done that. You seem like the guy that will buy Vicodin instead of Xanax.
Or, you could just be more careful. :)