I have completed the same mission twice and now will be doing it a third time.
(I seen where I needed to file a new claim to get credited energy.)
(I seen where I needed to file a new claim to get credited energy.)
Started by Benabar [2003422] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Benabar [2003422] ×1
| 04:02:32 - 30/11/22 | Benabar accepted the Duke contract 'Lost and Found' (Expert) |
| 04:02:27 - 30/11/22 | Benabar completed the Duke contract 'Withdrawal' (Expert) and received $176,000 and 77 mission credits |
| 17:25:04 - 29/11/22 | Benabar accepted the Duke contract 'Withdrawal' (Expert) |
| 04:26:29 - 29/11/22 | Benabar completed the Duke contract 'The Tattoo Artist' (Very Hard) and received $40,000 and 28 mission credits |
| 04:23:26 - 29/11/22 | Benabar accepted the Duke contract 'The Tattoo Artist' (Very Hard) |