My name is Mason and I've been enjoying my torning and stuff. just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is. i am curious if anyone is willing to say. What got you into torn, how did you here about it and how do you fit it into your day to day life?
- Mason
I just found it while looking for a browser game to play. It’s great for when you’re pooping, “working”, or stuck at the DMV
Saw a random referral link browsing around on Craig's List. Been here ever since.
Whose link was it/do they still play?
Think I saw it an an MMO review site....was looking for something just casual enough but with plenty to do(mostly people to chat with when i was bored).....its always been the friends i made here that keeps me playing though
No clue. No one ever reached out to me to say "thanks", assuming they knew I used their referral. I've never referred anyone so I don't know how all that works... Just know someone got me stuck in TC for the last 14+ years. xD
A Facebook ad. World's first text based RPG game. Signed up... was confused as hell... millions of buttons... I can do everything but still found nothing to do. Did a crime. I dont remember what it was but it landed me in jail. One lvl100 guy busted me, I texted him thanks. He gave Baldr's basic guide... boom... rest was history
Got catfishd by a dev when on holiday in Eastern Europe. They introduced me to the joys of Torn.
Those guys are always on the job :)
My mom found this game. She was playing one day and was like what is that? She tapped on an egg(I dont remember what color) I asked her what are you doing? She said playing this new game I found they have an event going on for easter. I downloaded torn and started looking for eggs myself. 3 years later I'm still here my mom is still here and even my great uncle plays.
I got started when I seen a Facebook add for it. Since the, FB deleted my account, they obviously didn't find the humor in my meme, and I am still here on Torn.
Hi Mason,
Welcome to TORN. :) I found it a few years back after I googled web-based RPG. It has been easy to play everyday, but then again, I'm an old lady with a lot of time to spare. Plus I get to pray at the church without leaving the comfort of my own home.
♥
Granny Smoosh
I only play while at the DMV, it's why I have so many hours in.
Welcome to the game Mason. Best of luck to ya
Man I hate that place. Really need to go there before the next time I get pulled over tho, my license is expired :(
But yeah vast majority of my time is from work
I was lookin for a game to play, saw it, signed up, then couldn't find the gym button and left for a few years now I'm back
Howdy.
Welcome to the game, whose multi are you?
A dude I was working with talked about the game and sent me his referral link. I registered, didn't like the game at first which resulted in a shit account and logging out. I decided to give it a second try so I asked to close that account and created this one to start over and go through the tutorials and stuff. Usually people don't recommend re-starting though.
I heard having a torn account gets you more bitches