Grave
Grave please.
Started by Vortuitous [2844636] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 74
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- PuddleofDucks [2120940]
· 30 likes ·
I've been destroying Japanese cities since the 50's - Soph-Cunningham [2115907]
· 28 likes ·
I'm Emma mother f**kin Watson. - MsExa [1745481] Committee
· 18 likes ·
[image: static.tvtropes.org]
yes
I am DN, I'm pretty famous ngl
(Pretty sure this is Channing Tatum but I could be wrong)
no its becky
I am a legend in my own lunchtime
I'm a nobody unfortunately, both in game and in real life.
Im a big deal.
I'm just cold.
I've been destroying Japanese cities since the 50's
I'm Emma mother f**kin Watson.
THIS. IS. THE. END.
Yes
I keep control in here ... you humans are a cancer , a cancer of this planet, a diseases.. and we are the cure ...
I used to be Torn famous, but I’m not anymore.
I like your confidence. Wanna date?
I got pretty famous a while back for nailing your nan
Have you heard my song?
dude.. I'm the Gaffer