So the wiki lists some bonuses that can't be stacked, and I noticed Wither wasn't on it.
Add in that I happened to get 2 wither weapons, secondary and melee, and now I'm VERY curious how debuff bonuses like it stack. This gives me 3 questions. I have 2 weapons that can do 3 25% debuffs, can I get 6 total stacks on the enemy?
Also is it additive or multiplicative? Multiplicative would end up with the enemy having 17.8% of their total str, additive would mean -50%.
If it's additive, does it bottom out with 0 str or does it actually have effective -50%? I don't think this would have any effect with Wither but reducing their Def, for example Weaken or Penetrate, would it give you an effective 50% bonus to strength for that hit, making you deal extra damage?
Add in that I happened to get 2 wither weapons, secondary and melee, and now I'm VERY curious how debuff bonuses like it stack. This gives me 3 questions. I have 2 weapons that can do 3 25% debuffs, can I get 6 total stacks on the enemy?
Also is it additive or multiplicative? Multiplicative would end up with the enemy having 17.8% of their total str, additive would mean -50%.
If it's additive, does it bottom out with 0 str or does it actually have effective -50%? I don't think this would have any effect with Wither but reducing their Def, for example Weaken or Penetrate, would it give you an effective 50% bonus to strength for that hit, making you deal extra damage?