See you next time maybe, if not stay happy. Edit thanks. Load image: angel
will have a glass of wine for you by the way don't forget to cancel your subscriber
Thank you for going out with generosity!
Lightor [2215463] Officer
Officer
3 Dec 2022, 03:39 TCT · #24
we take that
GLHF
Don't forget to click https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=accountClosure
gib stuff
good luck in your future! save some stuff for when you come back one day for all those free refills.
Hi Azonifyer, If your skin isn't thick and you have mental health issues Torn is not a safe place for you. It is best you retire. This game isn't worth the danger it can put you in. Peace and blessing and I wish you well. ~KD
hey, as somebody also dealing with all kinds of mental health bs, you got this. you're taking time to yourself, talking to a psychiatrist, all the good stuff you should be doing. just keep on kicking ass, can't wait to see your company take off!
I'll take free stuff, pleez.
What happened... I'm late
If you can help a noob out it would be greatly appreciated. Best of luck with the new gaming company, I'll sell you the domain Plasmatic.games :)
Stay golden
good luck with your plans man, hope your mental health gets better, and that your plans work out!
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
Official
3 Dec 2022, 04:24 TCT · #36
so what account were the other 3 years spent on?
good luck, and wish you well!
<obligatory "can I has ur stuff" post here> Seriously though, IRL stuff matters more than a game. Do whatcha gotta do.
have fun mate. software is logical and a technical art. i think why a lot of the player base here develops utils. all the best
Fair winds for the new chapter!