Just saw this. I was only eerily quiet outside of Faction chat/discord. In those, I was quite vocal haha
[RW] The Black Hand vs Dead or Alive
Started by gl1tch [2395677] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You sent $50,000,000 to Everything with the message: I hope some random mugger gets your ass in the UK
TY for posting again, was getting worried a sec, that cleared it right up.
:)
Signs of a great war:
YOU CAN'T ATTACK THIS PLAYER BECAUSE THEY ARE ATTACKING YOU RIGHT NOW.
YOU CAN'T ATTACK WHILE IN HOSPITAL
Verament and I had some amazing back and forths! Nice push TBH
YOU CAN'T ATTACK THIS PLAYER BECAUSE THEY ARE ATTACKING YOU RIGHT NOW.
YOU CAN'T ATTACK WHILE IN HOSPITAL
Verament and I had some amazing back and forths! Nice push TBH
Say something, quick!
I’ve been told not to post anymo- oh, GOD DAMN IT
Screw it, if I’m gunna jinx my team, I’ll do it properly, with a meme[image: media.discordapp.net]
I'm going to f**king bounty you myself
double post....
Well done Black Hand!
Your overseas chain crew for MVP. We had a few chances to break your chain, but they were on point!
I had a lot of fun and again we showed Torn was a great RW looks like!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Your overseas chain crew for MVP. We had a few chances to break your chain, but they were on point!
I had a lot of fun and again we showed Torn was a great RW looks like!
[image: i.imgur.com]
The Black Hand ranked up from Platinum to Platinum I and received 17,305 bonus respect, 5,711 points, 9x Armor Cache, 5x Medium Arms Cache, 3x Melee Cache, 2x Small Arms Cache
An honour, as always TBH. You’re all absolute weapons.
DoA, you guys have some serious titans. I don’t think I’ll be able to see a chain counter without assuming Judge is lurking, waiting to murder me. Seriously that guy is everywhere.
There was excellent ebb and flow, and easily the best war I’ve been a part of. Honestly, Ched. More wars like this.
Last, but not least, one last meme for you, Beerstein <3
[image: media.discordapp.net]
An honour, as always TBH. You’re all absolute weapons.
DoA, you guys have some serious titans. I don’t think I’ll be able to see a chain counter without assuming Judge is lurking, waiting to murder me. Seriously that guy is everywhere.
There was excellent ebb and flow, and easily the best war I’ve been a part of. Honestly, Ched. More wars like this.
Last, but not least, one last meme for you, Beerstein <3
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Looks like a bug, I'm willing to call it a draw if you are, clearly coulda gone either way!
12,749/12780
[image: i.imgur.com]
12,749/12780
[image: i.imgur.com]
TBH and DoA showing torn how to war… again
Congrats on this win buttt the score is now 1-1. See you guys again next year to see who takes the title ;)
Congrats on this win buttt the score is now 1-1. See you guys again next year to see who takes the title ;)
You sent $50,000,000 to Wires with the message: Damnyou
- You and your team successfully assassinated someone!
- Wires rolls up, takes the cash and drives off.
My med CD was so maxed I had to get a revive to pay the revive bill LOL