Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[RW] The Black Hand vs Dead or Alive

Started by gl1tch [2395677] on in Faction Discussion.

114 replies · 1.64k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Wires [2209713]
Just saw this. I was only eerily quiet outside of Faction chat/discord. In those, I was quite vocal haha
KPCSlor [1557404]
Signs of a great war:

YOU CAN'T ATTACK THIS PLAYER BECAUSE THEY ARE ATTACKING YOU RIGHT NOW.

YOU CAN'T ATTACK WHILE IN HOSPITAL

Verament and I had some amazing back and forths! Nice push TBH
Wires [2209713]
The Black Hand ranked up from Platinum to Platinum I and received 17,305 bonus respect, 5,711 points, 9x Armor Cache, 5x Medium Arms Cache, 3x Melee Cache, 2x Small Arms Cache



An honour, as always TBH. You’re all absolute weapons.


DoA, you guys have some serious titans. I don’t think I’ll be able to see a chain counter without assuming Judge is lurking, waiting to murder me. Seriously that guy is everywhere.


There was excellent ebb and flow, and easily the best war I’ve been a part of. Honestly, Ched. More wars like this.


Last, but not least, one last meme for you, Beerstein <3




[image: media.discordapp.net]
h3110 [2493776]
TBH and DoA showing torn how to war… again

Congrats on this win buttt the score is now 1-1. See you guys again next year to see who takes the title ;)