It is a Carbon weapon. We had two bids at $30b but decided to keep it.
Highest Stat Red Weapons Thread
Started by Andyman [471591] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I had a vague idea, thanks for confirming.
In the next update, it would be nice to see the damage and accuracy values that went into the score!
I’d be interested in the quality percent as well personally!
No red or orange stoner yet :o
Lol my red flail crying at the corner (91 dmg 37 acc) meow
well i know orange stoner exists, already attacked people having one
I have a yellow weapon with over 4,600 damage x accuracy stats, weirdly. Metal nunchakus: 72.01 damage / 64.29 acc = 4,629. Roshambo 65% (which seems like a lolbonus, but it actually makes a mediocre hit much closer to a crit, so not that different from expose, IMO). It's in my display case. Open to offers on it.
We pulled two red Yas swords within five minutes of each other last week. And then a red RPG tonight! All pretty sweet recent additions!
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: i.imgur.com]
<.0.0.>
Macana 4874 score + 46 deadeye 5bill plus offers please
There was an expose/wither QSZ for sale a few months ago. It should definitely be on the list. That thing was an absolute monster.
I've seen several red good base Japanese weapons with grace as the only bonus.
Ched is trolling us. Red Japanese bloodlust/bleed/empower where? The weaken one is nice though. Too bad it being on a melee blocks you from using empower too, but that's a minor problem.
Ched is trolling us. Red Japanese bloodlust/bleed/empower where? The weaken one is nice though. Too bad it being on a melee blocks you from using empower too, but that's a minor problem.
Bruh, insane pulls, congrats wowowowow
I was able to massively punch up with that weaken Yak in our last war. Zero issue topping people who massively out stated me. Some crazy defends as well.
I've used bloodlust/bleed and honestly meh. this one trumps anything else I've played with.
I've used bloodlust/bleed and honestly meh. this one trumps anything else I've played with.
Updated with the latest reds sent to me.
Jackhammer in auction house
Is my tav on there?
Who is the owner of this -[image: i.imgur.com]