Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Highest Stat Red Weapons Thread

Started by Andyman [471591] on in Trading Post.

71 replies · 2.55k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee
I have a yellow weapon with over 4,600 damage x accuracy stats, weirdly. Metal nunchakus: 72.01 damage / 64.29 acc = 4,629. Roshambo 65% (which seems like a lolbonus, but it actually makes a mediocre hit much closer to a crit, so not that different from expose, IMO). It's in my display case. Open to offers on it.
FidelCashflow [1993550]
I've seen several red good base Japanese weapons with grace as the only bonus.

Ched is trolling us. Red Japanese bloodlust/bleed/empower where? The weaken one is nice though. Too bad it being on a melee blocks you from using empower too, but that's a minor problem.
Fatbears [2197270]
I was able to massively punch up with that weaken Yak in our last war. Zero issue topping people who massively out stated me. Some crazy defends as well.

I've used bloodlust/bleed and honestly meh. this one trumps anything else I've played with.