grave please~!
please grave
Started by Henceforth [2771080] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Stat Exceptions made! Hit me up!
Bump
Bulbs
Bumpies
Bump, great faction
Bump
Bump
Bump!
bump!
Bump!
bump :)
Bump
Bump
Please Join this faction the chat is FIRE
Bump
Bumps!
COME SEE ME BROS!! I have new RW's weapon selling money $$$$$. Maybe I will pay you a signing bonus (probably not* but let's talk after I see those stats)
*Giving you a signing bonus would just cause other people who did not get one to whine but if you can demonstrate a particular skill or ability that I can rub in their face and clearly explain why you are more worthy of my cash than they are I will certainly consider it.
*Giving you a signing bonus would just cause other people who did not get one to whine but if you can demonstrate a particular skill or ability that I can rub in their face and clearly explain why you are more worthy of my cash than they are I will certainly consider it.
bump!