Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

please grave

Started by Henceforth [2771080] on in Faction Recruitment.

18 replies · 223 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Drunkish [2603815]
COME SEE ME BROS!! I have new RW's weapon selling money $$$$$. Maybe I will pay you a signing bonus (probably not* but let's talk after I see those stats)


*Giving you a signing bonus would just cause other people who did not get one to whine but if you can demonstrate a particular skill or ability that I can rub in their face and clearly explain why you are more worthy of my cash than they are I will certainly consider it.