Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Raid button enabled while flying

Started by Charra [2230731] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Charra [2230731]
Was just flying back from rehab and checking out a friend's ongoing ranked war and noticed that the raid button was visible to me. I'm sure that I'd get an error message that it wasn't possible to do while flying but I really didn't want to click it just to test. Since no other actions within faction are visible or doable while flying, I thought this button showing might be an oversight.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The button shouldn't be available while flying.

Passing along to Sergey.

Thanks!