Was just flying back from rehab and checking out a friend's ongoing ranked war and noticed that the raid button was visible to me. I'm sure that I'd get an error message that it wasn't possible to do while flying but I really didn't want to click it just to test. Since no other actions within faction are visible or doable while flying, I thought this button showing might be an oversight.
Raid button enabled while flying
Started by Charra [2230731] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
The button shouldn't be available while flying. Passing along to Sergey. Thanks! - Kopites [1701371] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I disabled raid button during travel. Thanks.
The button shouldn't be available while flying.
Passing along to Sergey.
Thanks!
Passing along to Sergey.
Thanks!
I disabled raid button during travel. Thanks.