Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Simple giveaway ( ended )

Started by Curlyhurley [2572024] on in Fun & Games.

69 replies · 327 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
70
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

shanny09 [2836711] ×1

Curlyhurley [2572024]
I am currently 1,345 / 1500 grand theft auto crimes. I have about 200 cars as of this post. Once i reach the merit for 1,500 GTA crimes I will give every single car in my inventory to someone random ( so should be about 350 ish cars ) leaves a nice or funny comment :)

Vroom vroom


Likes are appreciated if u feel it's worth it :)
More giveaways to come

R_N_B [2826203]
Cars...

Cool and nice vehicle to ride on.

Dunno why, but I always sweating if drive it and max sweating when trying to parking or turning at small area
Wood [2175573]
Good job on the crimes!

Did you hear about the soldier who lost his left arm and left leg? Don't worry, he's all right!