Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Two year- Recap

Started by Noob_God [2644967] on in Achievements.

27 replies · 488 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Dhruv [1976834] ×1 leo4564 [2370892] ×1 ZliKeksic328 [2475363] ×1 LITE_ [2736582] ×1

Noob_God [2644967]
You were awarded the medal: Two Years of Service (Live in Torn for two years)

Today marks the completion of my 2nd year here in Torn. This is both an achievements/giveaway thread. Want to address my most memorable moments this year including the achievements i had in mind for reference in the future.

30b nw- achieved
500m stats- achieved
300k work stats- not achieved
60nnb- not achieved
5b stock market profits- achieved

Nothing crazy but I am happy with these since I had to put myself away from Torn due to irl stuff, will be considerably a little more active this year and looking forward to meet new people :)

Some memorable thread posts:

Roast me
Kindness pays out
The path to success seems far
Certified memer

Made some awesome friends this year that i want to thank: Drivya , Zlikeksic , Lite , Leo And whole of my Iron family :)

Now, post 1 irl and 1 in-game achievement you are most proud of, i will pick 5 of you peeps and prizes are-

1x Donator pack
1× Six pack of e drink
2x drug packs
5x xanax
1x xanax

Mentions: Dhruv [1976834] · leo4564 [2370892] · LITE_ [2736582] · ZliKeksic328 [2475363] · A True Karma Whore · Certified memer? · Kindness pays out · Roast me 2022-23 · The path to success seems far...

Freeblader [2676980]
my in game achievement is i managed to save up enough for my very own PI which i share with another member who came over to iron phoneix from iron prophecy with me. my real life achievements are numerous if not occupational hazards of being a prison officer id have to say suicides ive stopped, the cell fires and the many keyworker sessions ive done with self harming prisoners is a good achievement even if it is my job to do so. (p.s: sometime the 2-3 hours of paperwork i gotta do after most incidents makes me contemplate why i picked this job lol)
Daibutsu [2858605]
I got the spaced out honor (OD on cannabis) my first (hopefully of the many) very rare in game merit/achievement. And irl I didnt have a failing grade this semester at post graduate level so i have that going for me!!
OleB [2631045]
Irl: Almost Married for 10 years (June) I found me a good one ?


In game: Proud if my active streak, have been online everyday without fail
AssMilker [1823867]
IRL: Secured an internship offer this summer with a mining company in grad after being ignored by them for 4 years during my undergrad

In game: Was able to get the 500 kill streak last year after coming awfully close a few times before that. Stupid mofo Onesat lost to me after beating me some 100 times last year (Someone go bully him!!!). Finally got the annihilation and War Machine merit! And 1b defence ofc. How can I forget my 60nnb I got last year too. It was very memorable!
Dalinar [2833488]
Big grats, I think the networth one is the one I’m most jelly of. All my money has melted in the casino and what little I do save goes to eDvds.


Anyway, irl, biggest achievement was last Feb when my first child was born. Taking him to india next month to meet his grandma in person. In game, best achievement is when sugarvalves brought up my Halloween treat count and asked whose multi I am cause I got great treat multipliers
Ravdarji30 [2792921]
IRL: Got promoted within 9 months of joining my latest organisation

In Torn: Managed to find a great faction which is now like a second family to me where I am about to finish 200 days with a playtime of 71 days and 21 hours! :D
Frodo [2282199]
Congrats on 2 years!
as for my most proud IRL achievement: Buying my dream vehicle.
torn achievement: The 'nice' merit... It took way too long..