Strangely, for a city full of crime, I have noticed that Divorces don't happen often. If you have a story to tell about one, and why it happened, I'm listening.
Divorce Stories
Started by Sir_Random [2867774] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 113 / 113 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 113
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shane [1514924]
· 84 likes ·
There is no option to cheat on your spouse in this text based game so that probablay helps alot - Neuroticgrim [2670532] · 37 likes ·
My IRL wife got a spouse in game under the whole "You pay for upkeep but dont have to rent a PI practice"... But the dude started being super creepy and trying to flirt with her, calling her things you … - Hamr [2027992]
· 28 likes ·
[image: media.tenor.com]
For one simple reason......Awards! Roll on the new awards for married for 10'000 days
There is no option to cheat on your spouse in this text based game so that probablay helps alot
I’m sure you could find a way, give a lot of time and money to another player or something.
As a devoted christian, I don’t believe in divorce xD we only get one true love for eternity xD i love you Brian <3
however i do take drugs, mug/hosp/attack people randomly xD
however i do take drugs, mug/hosp/attack people randomly xD
Haven't divorced yet, strictly in it for the merits.
merit good
My IRL wife got a spouse in game under the whole "You pay for upkeep but dont have to rent a PI practice"... But the dude started being super creepy and trying to flirt with her, calling her things you wouldn't unless in a real relationship with someone etc.. it got akward and he would not listen to requests to stop, so she divorced him.
This made me chuckle. And should probably be in suggestions.
I left my ex cause his PI was not max and his moves were weak.
Got me a new hubby and things have been just peachy, hitting merits and living my best life.
#StrongIndependantMan #DeezNutsAintYours #HighValueMayn
Got me a new hubby and things have been just peachy, hitting merits and living my best life.
#StrongIndependantMan #DeezNutsAintYours #HighValueMayn
Double post
Sounds like Torn.
‘Strangely, for a city full of crime’
well, divorce isn’t a crime. And in torn, you use each other for mutual benefits like awards. Or exploiting nubs to pay upkeep.
id argue marriage in Torn is right on brand
well, divorce isn’t a crime. And in torn, you use each other for mutual benefits like awards. Or exploiting nubs to pay upkeep.
id argue marriage in Torn is right on brand
1st divorce because he was lazy and didn't do anything, 2nd because we broke up.
Reserved for when I ditch my deadweight of an ingame spouse
Well after 2000 or more days married to GreenDawn, i discovered she was a cardboard cutout.
So i divorced her. Still feel guilty kicking her out of my PI though.
So i divorced her. Still feel guilty kicking her out of my PI though.
First spouse stopped playing, I didn't wanna be married to an inactive.
Second spouse reason can be found here, he made a thread about our divorce.
Third spouse was cool but I'd met a really nice man here who I get to visit IRL now <3
He is my fourth and final/current spouse :D
Edited bc I can't count to 4 lol
Second spouse reason can be found here, he made a thread about our divorce.
Third spouse was cool but I'd met a really nice man here who I get to visit IRL now <3
He is my fourth and final/current spouse :D
Edited bc I can't count to 4 lol
Mentions: Scammed
Ah yes, the typical girl gamer experience, where existing is apparently just too much to handle for some dudes.
Last week some guy asked me if I had a crush on him cause I tried and failed to bust him out of jail twice. Buddy I'm just playing the game.
Last week some guy asked me if I had a crush on him cause I tried and failed to bust him out of jail twice. Buddy I'm just playing the game.
Ha thats funny
My i divorced my first spouse because he didn't want to pay upkeep on the mansion i was renting even though he promised to take care of it
Happily married now with no expenses to myself, by spouses choice
My i divorced my first spouse because he didn't want to pay upkeep on the mansion i was renting even though he promised to take care of it
Happily married now with no expenses to myself, by spouses choice