Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Divorce Stories

Started by Sir_Random [2867774] on in General Discussion.

112 replies · 3.8k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 113 / 113 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
113
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sir_Random [2867774]
Strangely, for a city full of crime, I have noticed that Divorces don't happen often. If you have a story to tell about one, and why it happened, I'm listening.
dark95 [2321537]
As a devoted christian, I don’t believe in divorce xD we only get one true love for eternity xD i love you Brian <3

however i do take drugs, mug/hosp/attack people randomly xD
Neuroticgrim [2670532]
My IRL wife got a spouse in game under the whole "You pay for upkeep but dont have to rent a PI practice"... But the dude started being super creepy and trying to flirt with her, calling her things you wouldn't unless in a real relationship with someone etc.. it got akward and he would not listen to requests to stop, so she divorced him.
Trashy [2573890]
I left my ex cause his PI was not max and his moves were weak.

Got me a new hubby and things have been just peachy, hitting merits and living my best life.

#StrongIndependantMan #DeezNutsAintYours #HighValueMayn
Wires [2209713]
‘Strangely, for a city full of crime’

well, divorce isn’t a crime. And in torn, you use each other for mutual benefits like awards. Or exploiting nubs to pay upkeep.

id argue marriage in Torn is right on brand
Rogue [1873490]
Well after 2000 or more days married to GreenDawn, i discovered she was a cardboard cutout.

So i divorced her. Still feel guilty kicking her out of my PI though.
Aejhlu [2317576]
Ah yes, the typical girl gamer experience, where existing is apparently just too much to handle for some dudes.

Last week some guy asked me if I had a crush on him cause I tried and failed to bust him out of jail twice. Buddy I'm just playing the game.
Jazzuelle [2743831]
Ha thats funny

My i divorced my first spouse because he didn't want to pay upkeep on the mansion i was renting even though he promised to take care of it

Happily married now with no expenses to myself, by spouses choice