Hey OP, sure what you need Karma for anyway, eh?
PLEASE GRAVE
Started by Ahmadubai3 [2475543] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You dun f'd up A A Ron.
this supposed to be a shitpost or did it just turn out that way accidentally?
"Please blacklist this guy"
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Did I do it right?
Stop trying to tarnish someone's reputation, for no good reason!
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Did I do it right?
Stop trying to tarnish someone's reputation, for no good reason!
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I mean, he was even polite about it. Is PatrickBateman's scam being a good customer and paying the full amount? If so I'm not sure I see the grift.
last time messenge https://ibb.co/d7W2bCh in that
last update https://ibb.co/qW09yML is not like im lying wuthout proof
last update https://ibb.co/qW09yML is not like im lying wuthout proof
all clear chased close there is no need to be rude just saying wanna help a mate on company
is not like a trying to make him bad just helping a friend
For added clarity I have used the same company multiple times. And have never had an issue - I would never not pay what is asked as I am working hard to get my company to 10*.
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
Sounds like the extra $5M got sent and your employee skimmed it for himself. This thread is not doing you any favors based on looking at the bounties you’re getting.
well i just look and dont asking him trying to jump helping like his chat in company
yeah he approve that i just look in company to just trying helping him just let u know
It seems like you're receiving your 5m . In bounties.
Next time, talk to the director instead of accusing someone.
Next time, talk to the director instead of accusing someone.
Guy, you owe him an apology. You said you did it to help your friend.
But you made mistake. Just apologize and move on. Giving unnecessary reasons makes it worse.
But you made mistake. Just apologize and move on. Giving unnecessary reasons makes it worse.
i'm sorry to PatrickBateman for did this i would apologize what i do.
A poster doesn’t make a fully thought out thread would be a better title.
update on next page as to why his apology has been taken back
Alltogether true only thing I wonder is, why do you suppose theres so many from anonymous? I mean, if you're gonna stand up for whats right, be a man(woman, other) and show your face.
Also a thought that popped into my head - what kind of multi farm controls what its employees do with their job points?
Also a thought that popped into my head - what kind of multi farm controls what its employees do with their job points?
A lot of lurkers in the forums that like to help from the shadows, I suppose.