Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PLEASE GRAVE

Started by Ahmadubai3 [2475543] on in Graveyard.

50 replies · 1.65k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Frambojan [2720023]
I mean, he was even polite about it. Is PatrickBateman's scam being a good customer and paying the full amount? If so I'm not sure I see the grift.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
Sounds like the extra $5M got sent and your employee skimmed it for himself. This thread is not doing you any favors based on looking at the bounties you’re getting.
villain13 [1551441]
Guy, you owe him an apology. You said you did it to help your friend.
But you made mistake. Just apologize and move on. Giving unnecessary reasons makes it worse.
Tigrrrrrr [132684]
Alltogether true only thing I wonder is, why do you suppose theres so many from anonymous? I mean, if you're gonna stand up for whats right, be a man(woman, other) and show your face.


Also a thought that popped into my head - what kind of multi farm controls what its employees do with their job points?