Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Yet Another Goodbye Thread!

Started by Lady_Roisin [2772981] on in General Discussion.

352 replies · 17.1k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 353 / 353 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

2824277 [2824277]
What a bright, positive and beautiful person you must be. I just felt it when I read your post. Sometimes you've never met a person, but you just feel this. I wish you all the love, happiness and comfort from your loved ones. Stay strong and brave as you apparently always have been. People like you really make this a better world.




My prayers are with you
KittyHermes [2275349]
Wow I'm so sorry to read this. I hope when it is time for you to move on it's as painless as cancer can be. May the rest of your time with everyone be happy and loving!
8-6ix [521713]
It's like every other week we are saying bye to someone new. So sad to hear that the cancer has progressed. I hope you have many more joyful days with your loved ones, keep your spirit up and keep smiling.
Ana [2233184]
Goodbye Lady_Roisin [2772981] thank you, please enjoy your time in real life as long as possible, You've definitely left your mark and legacy. You will be remembered and never forgotten.

Mentions: Lady_Roisin [2772981]

JohnnyGreed [1848092]
an example of striving to share and move on, with much grace, and no apparent fear of the inevitable... hugs through the ether to you, past present and future. My tears are real, but must pale in comparison to yours. Thanks for being a beacon of how to make as graceful a transition as possible under times of the greatest duress. Fare Thee Well. And thank you for the true inspiration and a light to others wandering through the dark.
edward096 [1818809]
We have never met so far, and I only came across this through the newsletter, but I am glad I saw this. The post made it feel like I was reading about a friend. Best of luck.

I hope it the tables turn in your favor ma'am.
Hot-Monkey [1375654]
These posts make me realise how valuable life is and how cruel it can be.

It's also so nice to see how people from all around the world can come together on a game.

My thoughts are with you, you incredibly brave person.
AntvanD [2675403]
God speed Lady, I am so happy you found an escape in this crazy little town :) hope your next journey is filled with love and good vibes.
Lady_Roisin [2772981]
This is Lady_Roisin's real life husband typing.

Roisin is in good spirits, we have just come back from a short break in Wales, but her eyesight is more or less gone now, she tires very easily and she is struggling with mobility - hence the reason for me posting here rather than Roisin herself.

Roisin is sat here with me, instructing me and is loving hearing all the messages from everyone, it does mean an awful lot, I cannot thank you enough. It is times like this that we realise just how powerful the internet can be, the help and support we have received through internet friends has been beyond price. Real life sees us living with friends popping by, family constantly in touch and we count our blessings for such richness in our lives every day.