Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Yet Another Goodbye Thread!

Started by Lady_Roisin [2772981] on in General Discussion.

352 replies · 17.1k views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 353 / 353 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Drululu [2636148]
Rules are to be broken or to be except from on specific occasions, as with force majeure in contracts. This more of relaying information to a community, rather than a third party taking part in playing the game in order to benefit the account holder. I.e: The account holder isn't gaining anything game-wise. The account actions will reflect this.

As much as we go ham on each other in the forum, personal or not (looking at you RPers), its comforting to see the wide spread support.

Anyways.
A damn sad read this one. Words are few when addressing these things. The only word I tend to use in these situations is censored, but I know Geralt of Rivia uses it a lot.
The best of luck to you and I hope there are moments of joy, even in a tragic situation as this.
Babbel2004 [1865295]
sending my prayers to the husband aswell. I could never imagine the thought of losing my wife. However I damn well respect you to come on here and give updates. Much love <3
Chixdiggit [2234680]
Often times you forget that real people with real lives sit behind each name in Torn. I never had any interactions with Lady_Roisin but can't help feeling connected through this game we play. Much love to her, the Husband and the rest of her family (in real life and in game).
Axeptance [2270331]
Hello. I am an RR mugger, but I stay pretty quiet. I found this post by chance while looking at a potential student's forum activity for quality of character.

I had wondered where you'd gone. I saw you playing a lot. But your games tended to be smaller than what I would aim for.

Knowing your condition, I am truly sorry for you and your family. There is not much I can do for you as Torn goes, but I will pray for you and your family. Please take care of yourself.
Markland [1385260]
Roisins husband very kindly messaged me earlier and it turned out she had just finished her last education course

Here's the conversation

Lady_Roisin: and lol, I have just clicked to complete her last education course and got this

Lady_Roisin: 20:58:09 - 05/02/23 You were awarded the honor: Clever Dick

He felt it was fitting and couldnt wait to tell her :)
Lady_Roisin [2772981]
7th February 2023 at 15:45 Lady_Roisin went peacefully into the next world.

This will be the last time I log into her account as I share this news with all those who have supported both her and myself through this difficult time.

Your messages were all shared and appreciated, thank you.