Can I buy 10 xanax
dont get scammed!!!
Started by IM-DONE [2878207] on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Trimming RW armor for free!
Groundbreaking, thank you.
Nice! Could you trim my rune set instead?
You should ask if he will trim DN
> never trust anyone outside of our company in regard to your cash.
Uhm... why would I trust your company?
Uhm... why would I trust your company?
And to think you have absorbed all of this wisdom in ten day. Thank the lord you're here to guide us.
I'm afraid I don't have the required dexterity to handle such miniscule, fragile matter
it's my right to get scammed if i wish
for only $500m i can offer a sneak preview of my udemy course on how to avoid torn city dot com scams
i'm gonna get scammed on purpose just to spite OP
oh no my career is in shambles now
What do I do if I have already trusted someone with my cash?
What if I want to get scammed can you provide instructions please?
Here are the instructions to get scammed properly in Torn.
that's the link to the donator page, did you mean to link a guide?
Turn on vault sharing and I'll show you...
/s
/s