Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Butterfly Effect

Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in General Discussion.

9,728 replies · 336k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 9,729 / 9,729 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ariston [2322328] Wiki Contributor
I don't care who this is. Man or woman, the state of that room is horrendous. And why is there a single white shoe on top of the cabinet? Where's the other one?

What's wrong with the heels of the pink shoes? Is one of them broken? What a calamitous state of disarray.
Champion [1927067]
You'll have plenty of time to think about cleaning and organising things when you are mopping up the blood and guts of your factionmates
Blaze [1591396]
Hopefully that JFA community bomb finally gets dropped….we are still waiting on the raffle to go down for who gets to drop it!
Beerstein [1322136]
IDK what you said, but in a game where most players are too much of a bitch to throw out downvotes unless they're already drowning in shit, 35 downvotes is an impressive level of idiocy to the point I suspect loss of IQ for any that read this post.
hemi [2165616]
I'm not even gonna bring up the white garbage bag filled to the brim, propped up right behind her legs, because she seemed like a sweet girl in our chat.
Paul [1176287]
For such a banger of a song, it’s sucks that it’s now associated with decades of heartbreaking defeat.
Becki [2626936]
Im dyingggg!!! I was just about to defend the girl to. Wonder who Uncle knows irl then? :-/. Monarch member not who they claim to be… what a not-shocker.


Hemi we know Im not your biggest fan, but I respect your pursuit of the truth… wish I could add emojis