first action on NS i've seen xD boy's gotta take what he can get
Butterfly Effect
Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 9,729 / 9,729 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I don't care who this is. Man or woman, the state of that room is horrendous. And why is there a single white shoe on top of the cabinet? Where's the other one?
What's wrong with the heels of the pink shoes? Is one of them broken? What a calamitous state of disarray.
What's wrong with the heels of the pink shoes? Is one of them broken? What a calamitous state of disarray.
You'll have plenty of time to think about cleaning and organising things when you are mopping up the blood and guts of your factionmates
You sent $1,000,000 to Champion with the message: Congratulations
you funding the war now yeah?
Next OF stream will be her takin on 500+ guys at the same time ... in Torn ofc :p
Good luck Monarch, smesh smesh.
Good luck Monarch, smesh smesh.
I was positive a Rick Roll was in my future.
you don't wanna know where the other one is
Love island has an awful lot to answer for.
Hopefully that JFA community bomb finally gets dropped….we are still waiting on the raffle to go down for who gets to drop it!
IDK what you said, but in a game where most players are too much of a bitch to throw out downvotes unless they're already drowning in shit, 35 downvotes is an impressive level of idiocy to the point I suspect loss of IQ for any that read this post.
I'm not even gonna bring up the white garbage bag filled to the brim, propped up right behind her legs, because she seemed like a sweet girl in our chat.
Anyone else getting the It’s coming home vibe? We all know how that ended
For such a banger of a song, it’s sucks that it’s now associated with decades of heartbreaking defeat.
Asking for a Torn group discount on Onlyfans. The Community Manager we want, but not the one we deserve.
if you think that is horrendous then you are gonna faint if you see my place lol
Yoooooo same
Gonna be lounging and reading some torn drama tho for sure
Gonna be lounging and reading some torn drama tho for sure
f**king hell this thread certainly took quite the turn. Can't wait to see the next 40 or so pages
Im dyingggg!!! I was just about to defend the girl to. Wonder who Uncle knows irl then? :-/. Monarch member not who they claim to be… what a not-shocker.
Hemi we know Im not your biggest fan, but I respect your pursuit of the truth… wish I could add emojis
Hemi we know Im not your biggest fan, but I respect your pursuit of the truth… wish I could add emojis