I mean, I won't judge your playstyle, you got your own point and I can see why you recommend it yourself, but I don't think that the music store is fitting for me. My consideration is broken by the other Specials (Ambience, High-Fidelity and Deafened) which don't gear towards what I am looking for, and aside from Well-Tuned and The Score, feel very useless (Ambience doesn't even feel worth it at all with that measly 50 Happiness, while High-Fidelity/Deafened gear towards specific playstyles). I do appreciate your suggestion though.
And no, I haven't bought trains before, and I doubt I will in the future, lol
Totally fair, for me battle stats is the only thing that matters, net worth and crime exp matter only insofar as they will eventually translate to battle stats. I never bought trains either but I’m not opposed to it, as it can land you in a oil rig job or any popular company where you can make 3 mill a day passively. So to know what job you should have, we gotta know what playstyle you have. If crime focused, a pub seems the obvious one. If flying focused, a flower shop or toy store and eventually a cruise liner. Most jobs are viable in certain play styles.
This guide looks very interesting! Checked out the Early Game list and there are definitely some good jobs aside from the ones I considered at first. I definitely have quite a bunch of goals in mind, but I need to choose which one to focus first: Side-hustling, training, chaining, stuff like that. Although I feel like I am making up my mind sooner or later the more I consider it. :D
Yeah, I'm between multiple styles. At first I was considering the Lingerie Store to get Business Class trips (and thus more frequent plushie/flower runs), but due of the very high stats, I'll have to pass by it for now.
Currently I'm thinking of focusing on personal growth in Battle Stats and Training, while secondary focus being to finish the more crucial Edu courses. So I am between an AN, Fitness Center or Hair Salon from what I see so far.
even the mid game ones could be a possibility, don't be shy to ask directors of a company you are interested in if you can fit in there. not *every* employee must have the highest efficiency possible and many directors are willing to hire noobs if they are active and keep addiction low.
in my case my main objective at your age was making money, especially since i had burned almost all of it training with a book.
a 10* grocery gives the best income per job point, now even more than two years ago maybe, and i was able to find a job in one. you should have no trouble since your work stats could be higher than mine back then.
obviously your objective could be different, but there still could be other possibilities beyond early game companies.
You were totally clear, don’t worry. But one thing to consider is whatever company you do join, if it’s 10* with rotational trains (if you aren’t caring about a competitive company like candle shop or AN as you suggest you may not, 10* is joinable at this stat) you’ll get 50 primary and 25 secondary stat everyday from trains alone, plus the 40 or so primary and 20 or so secondary from job passive. It might be almost as much or equal to the stats edu gives even considering the 100 stat specials.
Hell if you join one of the companies with the 10 JP for 100 end special, you’ll get 115 stats a day passively and 100 more end with job points
I think another long term goal is to join a faction ran company. if the faction is any good you will get some scam protection. i dont see this advice given very much.
Join a music store :D
Networth is more important than stats. No matter how much stats you have without networth you are limited. Networth can turn into stats but its harder to turn stats into networth without energy loss .
Just a tip.