Good. I hope you're not embarrassed when I kick your racist bigot ass up and down the block. Make sure your homeboy don't jump in when you start getting your ass kicked by the whiteboy.
The War on Education, Knowledge & CRT
Started by H4D35 [1487001] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 687 / 687 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Did you vote for Biden? Because I damn sure know you didn't vote for Trump.
No.
Yes, T. You’re sooooo big and tough. What a cool guy, I want to name my kids after you.
Anyway this thread derailed and train wrecked
Anyway this thread derailed and train wrecked
GPS link?
You're talking too much.
Do what you said you were gonna do then bounce.
Do what you said you were gonna do then bounce.
Shut up dip shit. Try eating some f**king broccoli and lay off the snickers and iced coffee.
Why are you so angry? Have a Snickers and chill out my dude.
His account age is also his real age. He's a _T_eenager.
That's just wrong. He's a much paler skin tone.
The hallmark of fascist regimes is to go after academics and the press while scapegoating minority groups.
Florida is doing all of those under DeSantis by implementing a political takeover of the state university system and removing press protections while targeting LGBTQ people.
Florida is doing all of those under DeSantis by implementing a political takeover of the state university system and removing press protections while targeting LGBTQ people.
The real Nazis are the people who insult him on Twitter for demonizing a minority group to distract his base from their real problems
Not like Communists ever did that in the Soviet Union
I’m reading that as you saying that DeSantis is just as bad as Soviet communists.
Long story short. I work in a p.c. environment where I have to bite my tongue all day long or risk being fired for hurting someone's feelings.
This is just an outlet dude.
At least if I piss ya all off for saying what's in my brain. the worst-case scenario is they fed an account I stopped giving a shit about years ago.
This is just an outlet dude.
At least if I piss ya all off for saying what's in my brain. the worst-case scenario is they fed an account I stopped giving a shit about years ago.
Stop pretending, you aren't pissing off anyone, mostly people think you are stupid and feel sorry for you.
Likewise. Except I don't feel sorry for you
Couldn't give a flying f**k, don't really give a f**k about degenerates like you, society moves on, with or without you, which the latter would be more applicable for you.
Well, I stand corrected. How could you possibly be racist if most of your coworkers aren't white, and you'd get shitcanned instantly if they heard how you really feel about that?