Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The War on Education, Knowledge & CRT

Started by H4D35 [1487001] on in Politics & Law.

686 replies · 3.91k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 687 / 687 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

_T_ [1009930]
Good. I hope you're not embarrassed when I kick your racist bigot ass up and down the block. Make sure your homeboy don't jump in when you start getting your ass kicked by the whiteboy.
H4D35 [1487001]
The hallmark of fascist regimes is to go after academics and the press while scapegoating minority groups.

Florida is doing all of those under DeSantis by implementing a political takeover of the state university system and removing press protections while targeting LGBTQ people.
Ripley [2180244]
The real Nazis are the people who insult him on Twitter for demonizing a minority group to distract his base from their real problems
_T_ [1009930]
Long story short. I work in a p.c. environment where I have to bite my tongue all day long or risk being fired for hurting someone's feelings.
This is just an outlet dude.

At least if I piss ya all off for saying what's in my brain. the worst-case scenario is they fed an account I stopped giving a shit about years ago.
Sannemander [2088627]
Couldn't give a flying f**k, don't really give a f**k about degenerates like you, society moves on, with or without you, which the latter would be more applicable for you.
Ripley [2180244]
Well, I stand corrected. How could you possibly be racist if most of your coworkers aren't white, and you'd get shitcanned instantly if they heard how you really feel about that?