So does this mean hypothetically speaking you blocked me.... I could come on forums say pretty much what ever but I couldn't quote your post? Honestly I'm asking?
Butterfly Effect
Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 9,729 / 9,729 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Move to Q&A please keep this a war thread
No one asked you :)
Edit to stay on topic
Monarchs gonna boot you out of your home :( that must suck
Edit to stay on topic
Monarchs gonna boot you out of your home :( that must suck
Good to see TBH are being such good sports over the whole affair.
Shibby to Daniel:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Shibby to Daniel:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
What does a non-binary prospector say?
"There's gold in them/their hills!"
"There's gold in them/their hills!"
Wakalakamakahakabakataka ™
#IYKYK
#IYKYK
In a bid to somehow keep this a war post - some thoughts.
You all would have been nuts not to attack when you did. Information was just literally handed to you, and I’d have been extremely surprised if no action was taken. Kind of a ‘respect your opponents’ deal where you can acknowledge the right move being made.
Not to self-promote: But TBH does try to foster a sense of humour, even if the tides turn grim. No hard feelings here, and we look forward to the next legs of the war. :)
You all would have been nuts not to attack when you did. Information was just literally handed to you, and I’d have been extremely surprised if no action was taken. Kind of a ‘respect your opponents’ deal where you can acknowledge the right move being made.
Not to self-promote: But TBH does try to foster a sense of humour, even if the tides turn grim. No hard feelings here, and we look forward to the next legs of the war. :)
Feet > legs
In pic form.
In pic form.
-3089
Is this the Sexes Battle of the Numbers thread?
Is this the Sexes Battle of the Numbers thread?
Bro are you lost drunk or both?
Mentions: Butterfly Effect
Stop picking on brother Ariston! It COST NOTHING TO BE NICE!
Cant wait for this to age like milk.
I have never seen anyone put on clown makeup as fast as you.
I have never seen anyone put on clown makeup as fast as you.
I actually read that in his voice, too...
Not picking hell I've found myself lost and drunk in forums a few times... was gonna guide his drunk ass to proper forums that's all
The forum you needed was QA he needs AA :D
I just took a fat shit, felt amazing.
So do you guys take 1 poop or 2 poops a day? Maybe you're a 0 a day pooper, fill me in - very interested.
So do you guys take 1 poop or 2 poops a day? Maybe you're a 0 a day pooper, fill me in - very interested.
You might be the first PT member to ever refer to yourself as CRyPTo and not just PT…
Mike has been waiting tor this day for so long.
Mike has been waiting tor this day for so long.