Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Butterfly Effect

Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in General Discussion.

9,728 replies · 336k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 9,729 / 9,729 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Caleian [2185438]
So does this mean hypothetically speaking you blocked me.... I could come on forums say pretty much what ever but I couldn't quote your post? Honestly I'm asking?
Caleian [2185438]
No one asked you :)

Edit to stay on topic



Monarchs gonna boot you out of your home :( that must suck
Wires [2209713]
In a bid to somehow keep this a war post - some thoughts.


You all would have been nuts not to attack when you did. Information was just literally handed to you, and I’d have been extremely surprised if no action was taken. Kind of a ‘respect your opponents’ deal where you can acknowledge the right move being made.


Not to self-promote: But TBH does try to foster a sense of humour, even if the tides turn grim. No hard feelings here, and we look forward to the next legs of the war. :)
Caleian [2185438]
Not picking hell I've found myself lost and drunk in forums a few times... was gonna guide his drunk ass to proper forums that's all
Prevalence [2825160]
I just took a fat shit, felt amazing.

So do you guys take 1 poop or 2 poops a day? Maybe you're a 0 a day pooper, fill me in - very interested.
Nova [1570883]
You might be the first PT member to ever refer to yourself as CRyPTo and not just PT…

Mike has been waiting tor this day for so long.